The Historical Society of St. Clair Shores and the St. Clair
Shores Historical Commission are seeking donations for our 'Build the Barn'
Fundraiser. The Selinsky-Green Farmhouse Museum, located behind the St. Clair
Shores Library, has been our local historical museum for the past three
decades. John and Mary Selinsky bought the land that the Museum stood on in
1868. The house was passed down to their daughter, Ernestine, and her husband,
John Green. Their family resided in the house until 1974 when it was purchased
by the City of St. Clair Shores to be used as a historical museum.